Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ambition


When you look in me you will find strength in me.
Because I was raised and taught to have tenacity.

To take up the things I do full heartedly.
To remember my roots and all those who came before me.
To talk and act respectfully.

That my purpose is not defined by the constraints of possibility.
Because I know the grind
And I’ve seen too many failed fights
To not recognize my opportunities and not work with all my might.

That when I say imma do something I do it
I put in the work damn straight I commit

That roadblocks are normal.
In fact they are practically a constant
But stopping my dear has never been an option
So for those bumps those gliches those problems I have
I say beware
Because I do not nor will I ever handle with care.


No comments:

Post a Comment