Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Angels

Lately I feel like my angels were listening too carefully
I feel like my angels are trying to humble me

I thought angels were supposed to guard me
Protect me
Walk next to me, kindly

But things that were supposed to be right are now terribly wrong
I’m looking for guidance but my angels are gone

My supports have crumbled my crutches have fallen
Angels, I don’t have wings to fly, have you forgotten?

Come back to me angels.
I need you.
Do you see what’s happened? What I’ve been through?

I can’t do this on my own
You’d said you’d never leave
That you’d always be here to me help me with whatever I need

Where did my angels go?
Where have they disappeared?
Everything is crashing down, breaking,
Now I’m facing all that I feared.

The strength that was once there is with my angels now
Somewhere hidden

Why cant i find you,,, Tell me. Who made this decision??

come back to me
please, just come back.
Angels, help me get my life on track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment